Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old is Camara in his earliest memories?
Five or six.
2. What does young Camara do in his father's forge?
He listens to the sounds.
3. What fascinating animal does young Camara see in his father's forge?
4. What does young Camara offer to the animal he sees in his father's forge?
5. What is the job Camara's father practices?
6. Why do parents send their children to Camara's father?
To work as an apprentice.
7. What does young Camara enjoy doing from the corner of the workshop?
Watching the fire.
This section contains 4,456 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)