Short Answer Key
1. How old is Camara in his earliest memories?
Five or six.
2. What does young Camara do in his father's forge?
He listens to the sounds.
3. What fascinating animal does young Camara see in his father's forge?
4. What does young Camara offer to the animal he sees in his father's forge?
5. What is the job Camara's father practices?
6. Why do parents send their children to Camara's father?
To work as an apprentice.
7. What does young Camara enjoy doing from the corner of the workshop?
Watching the fire.
8. Where are Camara's parents' huts located?
Close to a railroad.
9. After the animal encounter in the forge, what does Camara like to yell to his mother?
"There's a snake!"
10. What is the color of the special snake Camara finds one day?
11. Why is...
This section contains 2,484 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)