|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of emotion is outwardly manifested during the circumcision ceremony?
2. How long is the walk from Kouroussa to Tindican normally?
(a) One hour.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Four hours.
3. Who is Konden Diara?
(a) An evil spirit.
(b) A lion that eats little boys.
(c) A snake that eats little boys.
(d) A good spirit.
4. Camara's mother's presence maintains what during meal times?
(c) Order and tradition.
5. What is the only thing Konden Diara will do to Camara according to his father?
(a) Sing to him.
(b) Roar at him.
(c) Eat him.
(d) Laugh at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there always many apprentices staying at Camara's father's forge?
2. Who encourages Camara and Marie to be more intimate?
3. What does Camara's father do when he hears the douga?
4. Why do the reapers not compete with each other?
5. When does Camara leave home?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)