|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the praise-singer talking about in chapter 2?
(a) About people Camara has never heard about.
(b) About people Camara likes.
(c) About people Camara has sometimes heard about.
(d) About people Camara has heard all about.
2. Where is Tindican in relation to Kouroussa?
3. Who encourages Camara and Marie to be more intimate?
(a) Marie's mother.
(b) Camara's uncle.
(c) Camara's aunts.
(d) Marie's aunts.
4. Where does Camara's grandmother store milk?
(a) In a coconut.
(b) In a calabash.
(c) In a bowl.
(d) In a jug.
5. Who do the children occasionally complain to when being taken advantage of?
(a) To the director.
(b) To their brothers.
(c) To their parents.
(d) To their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinating animal does young Camara see in his father's forge?
2. The students' parents have been unaware of the atmosphere surrounding Camara's school. What type of atmosphere has it been?
3. What kind of landscape does Camara see that he has never seen before while on the train to Conakry?
4. When is the douga sung?
5. The dancing goes on how long after the circumcision ceremony and before the boys are taken to a special hut where they will stay?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)