|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do all the apprentices and workers in the blacksmith shop turn their attention to the production of the trinket?
(a) Because gold work is rare and fascinating.
(b) Because gold work is abundant and fascinating.
(c) Because gold work is boring.
(d) Because gold work is rare and boring.
2. How does Camara feel the night after he hears the story about the special snake?
3. Where do the people of Camara's village occasionally find gold?
(a) In the sand.
(b) In the mud.
(c) In the clay.
(d) In the forest.
4. What does Camara's father fear about Camara in regards to the snake?
(a) That he will not have the gift.
(b) That he will kill the snake.
(c) That he will only have part of the gift.
(d) That he is not smart enough.
5. What does young Camara offer to the animal he sees in his father's forge?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A reed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does young Camara enjoy doing from the corner of the workshop?
2. What does Camara's father do as he works with the gold?
3. What kind of woman visits Camara's father's shop in chapter two?
4. Who is always present when Camara's father works with gold?
5. Where is the always present visitor located when Camara's father works with gold?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)