|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the special snake Camara finds one day?
(a) Black and yellow.
2. Where is the always present visitor located when Camara's father works with gold?
(a) On top of the sheepskin.
(b) Under the sheepskin.
(c) Under the table.
(d) Under the work bench.
3. How does Camara feel the night after he hears the story about the special snake?
4. Why does Camara's father always do the gold work himself?
(a) Because other people argue about this work.
(b) Because he has special powers.
(c) Because he's the boss.
(d) Because he wants to make all the money.
5. How did the special snake first appear to Camara's father?
(a) In a dream.
(b) In a story.
(c) In a thought.
(d) In the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do all the apprentices and workers in the blacksmith shop turn their attention to the production of the trinket?
2. What is the job Camara's father practices?
3. What does Camara's father do when he hears the douga?
4. What fascinating animal does young Camara see in his father's forge?
5. Where do the people of Camara's village occasionally find gold?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)