|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camara's school teacher do?
(a) He is nice to the students.
(b) He laughs at the students.
(c) He beats the students.
(d) He hugs the students.
2. What does Camara's grandmother do with him when she takes him around her village?
(a) She shows him off.
(b) She makes him talk to everybody.
(c) She holds him the whole time.
(d) She makes him sing.
3. The students' parents have been unaware of the atmosphere surrounding Camara's school. What type of atmosphere has it been?
4. Camara's mother gives him a bottle of liquid good for what?
(a) The face.
(b) The chest.
(c) The brain.
(d) The feet.
5. Why does Camara pull Fanta's hair?
(a) Because she is a girl.
(b) Because he doesn't like her.
(c) Because she is childish.
(d) Because she is a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Camara's father send his children to school?
2. What does Camara's grandmother always do as soon as he arrives?
3. Who embraces Camara when he arrives in Tindican?
4. Where is Tindican in relation to Kouroussa?
5. Before Camara gets on the train, he thinks about a certain person. Who does he think about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)