|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Camara pull Fanta's hair?
(a) Because she is childish.
(b) Because she is a friend.
(c) Because she is a girl.
(d) Because he doesn't like her.
2. Where does Camara's grandmother store milk?
(a) In a jug.
(b) In a coconut.
(c) In a calabash.
(d) In a bowl.
3. How long is the walk from Kouroussa to Tindican normally?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
4. Who has arrived to celebrate Camara's departure from Kouroussa?
(a) Several friends.
(b) Several tom-tom players.
(c) Several family members.
(d) Several praise-singers.
5. Who do the older children take their frustration out on?
(a) Their friends.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The younger children.
(d) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camara's grandmother's hut look like?
2. What does Camara's father give Camara when he leaves home?
3. Who does Camara walk to school with when he is a child?
4. What happens to Camara when he defies the order to not associate with Kouyate and his sister?
5. What is the second school Camara attends?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)