|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Law of the Splinter Law protect citizens against?
2. What is the title of the second chapter in this section?
(a) Loving it.
(c) North Point.
(d) South Point.
3. What did Hunter leave in Mr. Heem's compound that caused the floor to be covered in red scum?
(b) Cigarette boxes.
(d) Fire crackers.
4. Where is Ralph and his family taking a plane to?
(b) New York.
5. Who does Hunter take to the airport at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunter say litters the streets of Kona?
2. Who is Hunter worried about in this chapter?
3. What horrifies the crowd about Hunter in this section?
4. What kind of fruit sits on the diving board in Ralph's picture?
5. What is the title of the first chapter in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Hunter's road trip down Saddle Road.
2. How does Hunter say he silenced the marlin in this section?
3. How does Hunter betray Steve in this section?
4. What was King Kamehameha's reputation?
5. How does King Kealakehua greet Captain Cook in this section?
6. Describe the picture at the end of A Dog Took My place.
7. Why did Hunter decide to use the bomb?
8. How does Hunter scare the crowd at the weigh in?
9. What problems does Hunter have at the beginning of the ninth section?
10. How do Hunter and Ackerman fool the doctor in this section?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)