1. Whose two paintings open the book?
2. Who wrote Naulahka?
3. What does Kipling warn westerners not to do in Naulahka?
4. Whose letters are printed in the book?
5. What is the name of the Hawaiian God?
6. Who did Lono slay in a moment of anger?
7. What two sports did Lono seek solace in after he killed his wife?
8. Who did the Hawaiians famously mistake to be their God Lono?
9. What event did the Running Magazine ask Thompson to cover?
This section contains 3,499 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)