|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fuck You, I'm Rich and Driving the Saddle Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hawaiians call the current stormy weather?
(a) Lono weather.
(b) Gonzo weather.
(c) Cook weather.
(d) Kona weather.
2. What does the fire become a symbol of in this section?
(a) Love and peace.
(b) Hope and survival.
(c) Death and hate.
(d) Heaven and hell.
3. Whose two paintings open the book?
(a) Ralph Steadman's.
(b) Captain Cook's.
(c) Jackson Pollock's.
(d) Hunter Thompson's.
4. How does Hunter go against Steve's orders in this section?
(a) He takes mescaline.
(b) He cuts the fishing lines.
(c) He releases a marlin.
(d) He turns home.
5. Which of the following does Pele take the form of?
(a) A tourist.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A mermaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of Hunter's neighbor in Kona?
2. What is Hunter surrounded by as he drowns?
3. What room do Ralph and his family sleep in?
4. What is making it impossible to leave the island?
5. Where city does Ackerman suggest they all go to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)