|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through He Was Not One of Us and The Doomed Generation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Ralph and Hunter move to from Honolulu?
(b) San Francsico.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What is the name of the Hawaiian God?
3. From which city does Hunter Thompson leave for Hawaii?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Who do Hunter and Gene shout abuse at in this section?
(a) Ralph's family.
(b) The press.
(c) The photographers.
(d) The runners.
5. What is the expression on Captain Cook's face in the picture at the end of the chapter?
(a) A frown.
(c) A smile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug did Gene smuggle out of Vietnam?
2. Whose letters are printed in the book?
3. Who is the runner tripping up in the two page spread?
4. Whose two paintings open the book?
5. On whose behalf does Hunter fight in this section?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)