|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through He Was Not One of Us and The Doomed Generation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Skinner been hired as for the Honolulu Marathon?
(a) A writer.
(b) A soundman.
(c) A starter.
(d) A photographer.
2. Why does Ralph want to go to Kona?
(a) To buy gifts.
(b) To recover.
(c) To draw.
(d) To research.
3. What does Ackerman say he can see from his front porch?
(a) The Captain Cook statue.
(b) The City of Refuge.
(d) New York.
4. What is the expression on Captain Cook's face in the picture at the end of the chapter?
(c) A frown.
(d) A smile.
5. Who is the runner tripping up in the two page spread?
(a) Hunter Thompson.
(b) A child.
(c) Ralph Steadman.
(d) A female runner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunter share with Ackerman?
2. Who does Hunter say has his drugs?
3. Why does Gene think it is a bad idea to participate in the marathon?
4. What does the gift shop suggest Hunter buys?
5. Whose letters are printed in the book?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)