|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Nathan visit Israel before his trip in "Part 2 Judea, pages 50-66"?
2. Henry Zuckerman is diagnosed with ___________.
(a) A heart problem.
3. What does Nathan believe to look "unholy"?
(a) The Wailing Wall.
(b) Shuki's home.
(c) The Jewish community.
(d) The Jewish sinogauge.
4. Who is shocked after the dinner at Lippman's?
5. What side effect does Henry's medicine produce?
(b) Low blood sugar.
(c) Heart palpitations.
(d) High blood sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Shuki is worried about Nathan meeting _________________.
2. What does Henry feel without his children near?
3. What year does Nathan recall a trip to Israel?
4. Who does Henry travel to see?
5. What does Lippman show Nathan when they speak?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is discussed during the dinner at Lippman's?
2. What is Nathan's experience while in Henry's Hebrew class?
3. Who is Jimmy Ben-Joseph? Why does he like Nathan's writing?
4. What does Nathan believe to be the reasons for Henry's death?
5. What are Nathan's thoughts during Henry's funeral?
6. Discuss Nathan's encounter with the woman with an American accent.
7. Discuss the place Nathan and Henry visit.
8. Who is Nathan? What happens when Henry tries to get in touch with Nathan?
9. Discuss Nathan's visit to Israel in 1960.
10. Discuss the side effects of the medication Henry takes.
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)