|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry go after having surgery?
(c) The United States.
2. What does Maria accuse her ex-husband of doing?
(a) Trying to cause her agitation.
(b) Hurting her.
(c) Yelling at her.
(d) Trying to sabotage her new marriage.
3. What is Maria's heritage?
4. Whom does Nathan believe to be an overly theatrical front-line soldier?
(d) Jimmy Ben-Joseph.
5. What is the name Henry takes on as his own while at the settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose argument at a dinner party is considered out of character?
2. What does Henry not mention during his time with Nathan?
3. What does Maria judge herself against?
4. What does Henry feel without his children near?
5. What does Maria sign in exchange for not mentioning her infidelity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the eulogy Carol gives at Henry's funeral.
2. What is discussed during the dinner at Lippman's?
3. Discuss what happens when Nathan and Lippman first meet.
4. Discuss the side effects of the medication Henry takes.
5. Discuss the place Nathan and Henry visit.
6. What are Nathan's thoughts during Henry's funeral?
7. What are Nathan's thoughts on dinner at Lippman's?
8. What do Nathan and Henry discuss after dinner at Lippman's?
9. What is the Wailing Wall? What are Nathan's thoughts about it?
10. Discuss Maria's divorce.
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)