|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Maria, who does not stay married for long?
2. What does Henry want to do for Nathan?
(a) Provide for him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Forgive him.
(d) Bury him.
3. What does Henry do when he throws away Nathan's papers?
4. Whom does Nathan write a letter to while on an airplane?
5. What does Henry learn Nathan has written about?
(a) Henry's extramarital affairs.
(b) His first marriage.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His third marriage.
6. Who feels "under pressure"?
(b) Jimmy Ben-Joseph.
7. Whom does Sarah label as anti-semitic?
(b) Her mother.
8. What word best describes Georgina?
9. Maria believes she is too ___ to be Nathan's type.
10. What does Jimmy Ben-Joseph plan to do on the airplane?
(b) Watch movies.
(c) Hijack the plane.
11. Who does Jimmy believe will help him in his plans on the airplane?
(a) The stuardess.
(b) The pilot.
12. Whom does Henry bribe with friendly words and cash?
(a) His landlord.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Wendy's landlord.
(d) Nathan's landlord.
13. Who wrote Nathan's eulogy?
(a) Nathan's editor.
14. What do people ask Maria and Nathan about while in church?
(a) Their house rennovations.
(b) Their expected child.
(c) Their marriage.
(d) Their affair.
15. Who tells Nathan that his plans for surgery are foolish?
(a) His doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sarah say insulting things about?
2. Where does Carol refuse to send her children?
3. What does Nathan warn Henry about?
4. How far along is Maria's pregnancy in "Part 5 Christendom, pages 275-306"?
5. What do the people in Maria's dream shout to her?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)