Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pregnant in Part 5?
2. According to Maria, who does not stay married for long?
3. Who is revealed as the person sitting next to Nathan on an airplane?
(d) Jimmy Ben-Joseph.
4. Who refuses to throw Nathan's manuscript away?
5. What does Nathan warn Henry about?
(a) Bad times.
(b) Health conditions.
6. What does Jimmy Ben-Joseph plan to do on the airplane?
(a) Watch movies.
(d) Hijack the plane.
7. What copies of Nathan's manuscript does Henry search for?
(a) Draft #1 and Draft #2.
(b) Draft#2 and Draft#5.
(c) Draft#1 and Draft#3
(d) Draft #3 and Draft#4.
8. What do the people in Maria's dream shout to her?
(a) "Judea! Judea!"
(b) "Help! Help!"
(c) "Oy Vey!"
9. What does Nathan search for in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163"?
(a) A magazine.
(b) Another seat.
(c) A drink.
(d) A notebook.
10. What reason does Maria give for Nathan not loving her anymore?
(a) If she becomes ugly.
(b) If she becomes pregnant.
(c) If she becomes fat.
(d) If she is too ordinary for him.
11. What do Nathan and Maria celebrate after church?
(a) Valentine's day.
(b) Maria's birthday.
(c) Nathan's birthday.
(d) Henry's birthday.
12. Jimmy believes that the Jewish people are being held back by ______________.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
13. What does Nathan find interesting about Lippman?
(a) His education.
(b) His background.
(c) His showmanship.
(d) His eagerness.
14. With whom does Nathan attend a Christmas church service?
(c) Henry and Maria.
(d) Maria and Phoebe.
15. What does Henry believe Nathan's book makes their family appear to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nathan notice about the passenger sitting next to him?
2. What do people ask Maria and Nathan about while in church?
3. Whom does Henry encounter at Nathan's funeral?
4. What does Henry want to do for Nathan?
5. What is Henry cast as in one of Nathan's books?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)