Mid-Book Test (up to Part 3 Aloft, pages 141-163)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who once considered moving to Switzerland?
2. What does Nathan worry may have killed Nathan?
a) Being a Jew.
b) Being married.
c) Being a cheater.
d) Being depressed.
3. What does Lippman show Nathan when they speak?
a) His book collection.
b) His music collection.
c) His army badges.
d) His knife collection.
4. What does Nathan attempt to write?
a) A newspaper article.
b) A eulogy.
c) A new novel.
d) A television show.
5. Whom does Nathan have lunch with during his first visit to Israel?
a) Mr. Elchanan.
c) The prime minister.
d) Shuki and Mr. Elchanan.
This section contains 490 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)