Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1 Basel, pages 3-13
1. Who is Henry Zuckerman? What is he diagnosed with?
2. Discuss the side effects of the medication Henry takes.
3. Discuss Henry's love life and who is involved.
4. Who is Nathan? What happens when Henry tries to get in touch with Nathan?
Short Essay Question - Part 2 Basel, pages 13-49
5. Whom does Nathan notice at Henry's funeral?
6. Discuss the eulogy Carol gives at Henry's funeral.
7. What are Nathan's thoughts during...
This section contains 681 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)