|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Christendom, pages 306-324.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Henry's daughter play at his funeral?
(a) The piano.
(b) The cello.
(c) The trumpet.
(d) The violin.
2. What is the Jewish man Nathan sits next to in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163" doing?
(a) Reading a terrorist magazine.
(b) Eating candy bars and reading a technology magazine.
(c) Reading a Jewish prayer book and eating candy bars.
(d) Listening to music.
3. When Nathan mentions Henry's children, what word best describes Henry's response?
4. Who continues to reference Nathan's book, causing him to be unable to forget things he wishes to forget?
(a) Nathan's first wife.
(b) Nathan's eulogist.
(d) Nathan's third wife.
5. Who recognizes Henry as Nathan's brother?
(a) A heavy man.
(b) A hairless man.
(c) A skinny man.
(d) A bearded man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nathan's manuscript that Henry finds?
2. Whom does Nathan meet while returning to the settlement?
3. What causes Henry to become depressed?
4. What does Nathan search for in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163"?
5. What does Maria judge herself against?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)