|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Judea, pages 104-129.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivers the eulogy at Henry's funeral?
(a) Henry's daughter.
2. What term does Henry use when speaking of Jew versus Arab?
3. What causes Henry to become depressed?
(a) His job.
(b) His job loss.
(c) His impotence.
(d) A death in the family.
4. Who is in the photograph that Nathan's family is proud of?
(a) Nathan and Lippman.
(c) Nathan and Shuki.
(d) Nathan and the prime minister.
5. Who is Maria's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry find surprising about Maria?
2. Whom does Nathan meet while returning to the settlement?
3. Whom does Henry criticize for not resolving the situation between the Arabs and the Jews?
4. What is tied to growing up in New Jersey for Nathan?
5. How old is Nathan in "Part 2 Judea, pages 66-83"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)