|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Judea, pages 104-129.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once considered moving to Switzerland?
2. What does Nathan tell Shuki is his reason for being in Israel?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To find love.
(c) The find religion.
(d) To find strength.
3. Where is the location of Henry and Nathan's grandparents and parents heritage?
(c) New Jersey.
4. What does Henry find surprising about Maria?
(a) Maria celebrate Hanukah.
(b) Maria is German.
(c) Maria is Jewish.
(d) Maria celebrates Christmas.
5. What kind of surgery does Henry have?
(a) Back surgery.
(b) Lung surgery.
(c) Bypass surgery.
(d) Stomach surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the photograph that Nathan's family is proud of?
2. What is Maria's heritage?
3. What side effect does Henry's medicine produce?
4. What instrument does Henry's daughter play at his funeral?
5. What term does Henry use when speaking of Jew versus Arab?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)