|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Judea, pages 83-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Nathan recall a trip to Israel?
2. Why is Maria worried about Nathan living in England?
(a) She feels Nathan's writing will suffer.
(b) She feels Nathan will become too attached to her.
(c) She feels Nathan will leave her.
(d) She feels Nathan will suffocate her.
3. What is the name Henry takes on as his own while at the settlement?
4. What does Carol notice about Henry after he has surgery?
(a) He is cruel.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He is unruly.
(d) He is different.
5. What causes Henry to become depressed?
(a) A death in the family.
(b) His impotence.
(c) His job loss.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What side effect does Henry's medicine produce?
2. Who asks Nathan to check on Henry in Israel?
3. Who is Henry's mistress?
4. What is Henry's profession?
5. What is Maria's heritage?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)