|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Judea, pages 83-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Henry to become depressed?
(a) His impotence.
(b) His job.
(c) His job loss.
(d) A death in the family.
2. Who delivers the eulogy at Henry's funeral?
(b) Henry's daughter.
3. If baseball were in Israel, who/what would come?
(a) The messiah.
(b) A rain storm.
(c) The devil.
(d) An earthquake.
4. Who is too shaken to deliver a eulogy?
5. Whom does Henry telephone in Part 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Nathan have lunch with during his first visit to Israel?
2. What does Nathan wish he had been able to dissuade Henry from doing?
3. What instrument does Henry's daughter play at his funeral?
4. What does Nathan hear his relatives discussing at Henry's funeral?
5. How old is Nathan in "Part 2 Judea, pages 66-83"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)