Quiz: Part 1 Basel, pages 3-13 to Part 2 Judea, pages 66-83
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kind of surgery does Henry have?
a) Back surgery.
b) Bypass surgery.
c) Stomach surgery.
d) Lung surgery.
2. What does Nathan attempt to write?
a) A new novel.
b) A newspaper article.
c) A eulogy.
d) A television show.
3. What side effect does Henry's medicine produce?
a) High blood sugar.
b) Low blood sugar.
d) Heart palpitations.
4. What is tied to growing up in New Jersey for Nathan?
a) Having a family.
b) Being a Christian.
c) Being a Jew.
d) Being married.
5. Whom does Nathan have lunch with during his first visit to Israel?
b) Shuki and Mr....
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)