|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Gloustershire, pages 220-254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nathan write a letter to while on an airplane?
2. Where does Carol refuse to send her children?
(b) The United States.
3. What does Maria judge herself against?
(a) Nathan's mistresses.
(b) Celebrities in magazines.
(c) Nathan's fiction.
(d) Nathan's ex-wives.
4. What is the Jewish man Nathan sits next to in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163" doing?
(a) Eating candy bars and reading a technology magazine.
(b) Reading a Jewish prayer book and eating candy bars.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Reading a terrorist magazine.
5. Who doubts Henry has had a spiritual awakening?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose argument at a dinner party is considered out of character?
2. What does Henry consider to be too risky to throw away in Manhattan?
3. How old is Nathan in "Part 2 Judea, pages 66-83"?
4. Whose letter annoys Nathan?
5. What does Nathan warn Henry about?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)