|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Gloustershire, pages 220-254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nathan inform Henry he has tried diligently to do?
(a) Kill Henry.
(b) Help Henry.
(c) Bring Henry home.
(d) Understand Henry's point of view.
2. What does Henry learn Nathan has written about?
(a) Henry's extramarital affairs.
(b) His third marriage.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His first marriage.
3. What is Nathan's response when a stranger begins a conversation with him?
(a) He laughs at the stranger.
(b) He yells at the stranger.
(c) He joins in the conversation.
(d) He tries to halt the conversation.
4. Whom does Nathan write a letter to while on an airplane?
5. Who refuses to throw Nathan's manuscript away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Jewish man Nathan sits next to in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163" doing?
2. What copies of Nathan's manuscript does Henry search for?
3. Where is Nathan in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163"?
4. Who is Maria's daughter?
5. Shuki is worried about Nathan meeting _________________.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)