|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Gloustershire, pages 220-254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Nathan write a letter to while on an airplane?
2. What does Nathan tell Shuki is his reason for being in Israel?
(a) To find Henry.
(b) To find strength.
(c) To find love.
(d) The find religion.
3. What does Maria sign in exchange for not mentioning her infidelity?
(a) A legal document saying she will pay her ex-husband alimony.
(b) A legal document saying she did not witness a crime.
(c) A legal document that will keep her daughter in England.
(d) A legal document that says she will not get remarried.
4. What does Nathan inform Henry he has tried diligently to do?
(a) Bring Henry home.
(b) Help Henry.
(c) Understand Henry's point of view.
(d) Kill Henry.
5. Who refuses to throw Nathan's manuscript away?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria judge herself against?
2. Nathan's fictional English wife has the same name as ______________.
3. What is the Jewish man Nathan sits next to in "Part 3 A Loft, pages 141-163" doing?
4. What does Maria accuse her ex-husband of doing?
5. Shuki is worried about Nathan meeting _________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)