|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Gloustershire, pages 220-254.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maria judge herself against?
(a) Nathan's mistresses.
(b) Celebrities in magazines.
(c) Nathan's ex-wives.
(d) Nathan's fiction.
2. Whose argument at a dinner party is considered out of character?
3. What does Nathan describe in a letter he writes on an airplane?
(a) Henry's surgery.
(b) Henry's children.
(c) Henry's current state.
(d) Henry's medical condition.
4. What does Henry do when he throws away Nathan's papers?
5. Who examines Nathan's notes and papers?
(a) His landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria accuse her ex-husband of doing?
2. What does Maria sign in exchange for not mentioning her infidelity?
3. Whom does Henry bribe with friendly words and cash?
4. What results from Nathan's three failed marriages?
5. Who refuses to throw Nathan's manuscript away?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)