|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amendment 1 contains how many freedoms?
2. Amendment 20, Section 1 (1933) stipulates the terms of the President and the Vice President end at noon on which dates of the year such terms end respectively?
(a) January 3 for both.
(b) January 20 for both.
(c) January 3, January 20.
(d) January 20, January 3.
3. What is the term for a sum of money put up by arrested individuals to ensure their return, so they may be released until the time of their trial?
4. "Room and board" means what?
(a) Bed and bath.
(b) Bath and shelter.
(c) Lodging and food.
(d) Lodging and ale.
5. Amendment 16 (1913) changes Article 1, Section 2, and declares that the government can collect taxes, regardless of a state's what?
(b) Durable goods produced.
(c) Territorial size.
Short Answer Questions
1. The people may keep and bear arms for which two purposes?
2. What is a court order compelling a witness to appear in court the definition of?
3. Amendment 15, Section 1 (1870) stipulates the right of U.S. citizens to vote cannot be taken away for which of the following reasons?
4. What does it stipulate in Amendment 9?
5. Amendment 14, Section 1 (1868) stipulates no state may deny any person, under its government, what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)