|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A land region belonging to a government is the definition of what?
2. Which section of Article IV deals with admission of new states?
3. The Constitution could not be put into effect until it had been ratified by three fourths of the states, or how many of the original states?
4. What form of government is defined as representative?
5. Powers denied the Congress are in which section of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the length of a term for a member of the House of Representatives?
2. Cullop states that the Constitution is meaningless unless who enforces it?
3. The Constitution was ratified by what date?
4. Whom was the final draft of the Constitution written by?
5. Some say the government of the U.S. is one in which the people are responsible for self-governing, or what Cullop calls what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the final three sections of Article I delineate?
2. What do the framers provide for in Article II?
3. What is the branch of government that the authors of the Constitution detail in Article III?
4. How is it that the U.S. government is seen to operate in the best interests of its citizens?
5. What is the difference between a direct democracy and an indirect democracy?
6. How is the main body of the Constitution of the U.S. divided?
7. Amendment 6 grants what rights to a citizen accused of a crime?
8. What does Amendment 21 specify?
9. How does the federal government get the power it has?
10. What right is provided in Amendment 2?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)