|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: The Constitution of the United States, Part VI: Know Your Q's and A's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The warrant for a search requires what written in it?
(a) Exact method and items to be seized.
(b) Justification for expecting specific items to be found.
(c) Who will be conducting the search.
(d) When search is to be conducted.
2. The author stipulates that how many different kinds of democracy exist?
3. Who was the 16th President of the United States?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Alexander Hamilton.
(c) James Madison.
(d) John Adams.
4. The President is afforded the ability to set up a Cabinet of advisers including how many members?
5. Being tried again for a crime already found not guilty of is the definition of what?
(b) Double jeopardy.
(c) Double indemnity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amendment 20, Section 3 (1933) stipulates if a President has not been elected, or if the President-elect cannot qualify for the office by the time the term begins, who acts as President until such time as a qualified President can be elected?
2. Where in the Constitution does one find information about the legislative branch?
3. When was the U.S. Constitution written?
4. The amount of money put up by arrested individuals to ensure their return at the time of their trial is generally set how?
5. How many delegates attended the Constitutional Convention?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)