|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Amendments Since the Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom was the final draft of the Constitution written by?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Gouverneur Morris.
(c) Alexander Hamilton.
(d) John Jay.
2. What does to speak or write in favor of mean?
3. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
4. The first major document of the U.S. government was the Declaration of Independence which was signed in what year?
5. The President has the power to appoint ambassadors with the approval of what group?
(a) Supreme Court.
(b) House of Representatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. A citizen may not be unlawfully searched nor seizure of his person or personal property made without a written court order obtained with what?
2. To supply room and board means to what?
3. Inheritance, corporations, laws concerning education, marriage and divorce all are under the jurisdiction of what government?
4. The people may keep and bear arms for which two purposes?
5. What is the term for a sum of money put up by arrested individuals to ensure their return, so they may be released until the time of their trial?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)