|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Amendments Since the Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
2. A citizen may not be unlawfully searched nor seizure of his person or personal property made without a written court order obtained with what?
(a) Court clerk signature.
(b) Notary stamp.
(c) Notary stamp, signature.
(d) Good cause.
3. Amendment 13, Section 2 (1865) stipulates Congress has the power to enforce this article by what means?
(a) Congressional order.
(b) Executive order.
(c) Appropriate legislation.
(d) Judicial decree.
4. One of the amendments included in the Bill of Rights is the freedom from unusually high what?
(c) There is no such freedom.
5. No citizen shall be forced to supply room and board to soldiers except in the time of war, and even then it is only acceptable when what?
(a) Congress has declared war by majority rule.
(b) Supreme Court approves.
(c) States pass a law to this effect.
(d) Congress passes a law to this effect.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be a member of the House of Representatives for any state having more than two representatives, the individual must live in the district within the state he or she represents, except for which two states?
2. What is another freedom in Amendment 1?
3. What length of term do members of the Senate serve?
4. In Amendment 26 (1971) the legal age to vote was lowered to how many years?
5. The Constitution stipulates senators must have been a U.S. citizen a minimum of 9 years, live in the state they represent, and what minimum age?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)