|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV: Amendments Since the Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President is afforded the ability to set up a Cabinet of advisers including how many members?
2. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
3. All revenue bills must originate where?
(a) Joint caucus of both houses.
(c) Committee of members from both houses, Internal Revenue Service.
(d) House of Representatives.
4. Amendment 18 (1919) states that the manufacture, sale and transportation of alcoholic beverages is illegal beginning when?
(a) 1 year after the ratification of this amendment.
(b) 90 days after the ratification of this amendment.
(c) 30 days after the ratification of this amendment.
(d) Immediately upon ratification of this amendment.
5. Today the Constitution is separated into how many parts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Amendment 18 was repealed in what year, ending the period encompassing the 1920s known as Prohibition?
2. Cullop states the government in the U.S. is referred to by many different names, but by which two most frequently?
3. A citizen may not be unlawfully searched nor seizure of his person or personal property made without a written court order obtained with what?
4. What does Part I: Introduction to the Constitution begin by defining?
5. What does it stipulate in Amendment 9?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)