|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Constitution Explained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What length of term do members of the Senate serve?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. The main body of the Constitution is separated into how many blocks, known as Articles?
3. The President is charged with ensuring what?
(a) Seeing that laws are proposed to Congress, signed by Supreme Court.
(b) Seeing that the Supreme Court enforces the laws.
(c) Seeing that Congress enforces the laws.
(d) Seeing that laws are enforced.
4. In what year were the Articles of Confederation finally ratified?
5. Some say the government of the U.S. is one in which the people are responsible for self-governing, or what Cullop calls what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Powers denied the Congress are in which section of Act I?
2. What type of democracy is that in which the people handle government matters on their own behalf?
3. The U.S. is a group of individual states that afford certain specific duties and responsibilities to which government?
4. The return of a fugitive by one authority to another is the definition of what?
5. How old is the U.S. Constitution in comparison with others?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)