|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Constitution Explained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President has the power to appoint ambassadors with the approval of what group?
(a) House of Representatives.
(d) Supreme Court.
2. The return of a fugitive by one authority to another is the definition of what?
3. Powers denied the Congress are in which section of Act I?
4. Cullop states that the Constitution is meaningless unless who enforces it?
(a) The legislative branch.
(b) The Supreme Court.
(c) The President.
(d) The people it represents.
5. On what date did the Constitution go into effect?
(a) July 4, 1788.
(b) March 4, 1789.
(c) July 4, 1789.
(d) March 4, 1788.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a court-martial?
2. Today the Constitution is separated into how many parts?
3. The Constitution would also call for what to ensure the branches would have equal power?
4. Section 10 of Article I covers power that are denied to whom?
5. The Constitution was ratified by what consent?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)