|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Constitution Explained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All revenue bills must originate where?
(a) Joint caucus of both houses.
(c) Committee of members from both houses, Internal Revenue Service.
(d) House of Representatives.
2. The U.S. government is currently located where?
(a) Washington, the District of Columbia.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
3. What form of government is defined as representative?
4. Article V addresses amending the Constitution in which two steps?
(a) Proposed, ratified.
(b) Ratified, signed.
(c) Offered, endorsed.
(d) Proposed, accepted.
5. The Constitution could not be put into effect until it had been ratified by three fourths of the states, or how many of the original states?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cullop states that the Constitution is meaningless unless who enforces it?
2. Giving a limited amount of power to the central government and allowing each state to keep the majority of laws and powers was what?
3. Cullop states the government in the U.S. is referred to by many different names, but by which two most frequently?
4. Cullop asserts which term for American government is correct?
5. How did people eventually refer to this initial document?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)