|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: The Constitution Explained.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
2. What type of government does the U.S. have?
3. Some say the government of the U.S. is one in which the people are responsible for self-governing, or what Cullop calls what?
4. What type of democracy is that in which the people handle government matters on their own behalf?
5. The Articles of Confederation was not the best plan for a number of reasons and fell by the wayside when?
Short Answer Questions
1. The return of a fugitive by one authority to another is the definition of what?
2. The President is charged with ensuring what?
3. The Constitution was ratified by what consent?
4. The main body of the Constitution is separated into how many blocks, known as Articles?
5. Cullop states that the Constitution is meaningless unless who enforces it?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)