|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V: The Constitution of the United States, Part VI: Know Your Q's and A's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which freedom can be found in Amendment 1?
(a) Citizens are free from military service except during national invasion.
(b) Congress cannot pass a law establishing a national religion.
(c) Citizens are free to attend the educational institution of their choice.
(d) Citizens are free to marry anyone of their choosing.
2. The Constitution was ratified by what consent?
3. Amendment 20, Section 2 (1933) stipulates Congress must meet a minimum of how frequently?
4. What form of government is defined as representative?
5. The Articles of Confederation was not the best plan for a number of reasons and fell by the wayside when?
Short Answer Questions
1. The main body of the Constitution is separated into how many blocks, known as Articles?
2. The government under the Articles of Confederation would be supervised by an assembly of people called a Congress, restricted in what fashion?
3. Article II addresses the executive branch and includes how many sections?
4. Section 10 of Article I covers power that are denied to whom?
5. If a person's preferred candidate is not elected, there will be another election in which that candidate has what option?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)