|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main body of the Constitution is separated into how many blocks, known as Articles?
2. What does it stipulate in Amendment 9?
(a) All the rights the people have are listed in the Constitution.
(b) Amendments require a 51% majority vote.
(c) That to list the many rights the people take for granted would be impossible.
(d) If other rights need to be added, the Constitution can be amended.
3. One of the amendments included in the Bill of Rights is the freedom from unusually high what?
(d) There is no such freedom.
4. Who was the 16th President of the United States?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Alexander Hamilton.
(c) John Adams.
(d) James Madison.
5. What is another freedom in Amendment 1?
(a) The government may pass laws over ownership of certain weapons.
(b) Government cannot restrict assembly of the citizens.
(c) May petition the government regarding any redress or grievance.
(d) Any citizen may keep and bear arms for protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a written court order allowing the arrest, search, and seizure of certain persons or certain property?
2. The Constitution stipulates senators must have been a U.S. citizen a minimum of 9 years, live in the state they represent, and what minimum age?
3. How did people eventually refer to this initial document?
4. The author stipulates that how many different kinds of democracy exist?
5. What length of term do members of the Senate serve?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)