|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Bill of Rights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Article III covers the judicial branch and includes how many sections?
2. The amount of money put up by arrested individuals to ensure their return at the time of their trial is generally set how?
(a) The state in which the crime occurs.
(b) Mood of the judge at the time.
(c) According to the seriousness of the crime.
(d) According to the ability of the accused to pay.
3. The arrest, confiscation, or taking one's belongings best describes what term?
4. What is one check on the Congress held by the President?
(a) May veto bills of Congress with Supreme Court majority approval.
(b) May withhold information from Congress.
(c) May appoint Supreme Court justices for 10-year terms.
(d) May adjourn Congress at will.
5. What does Part I: Introduction to the Constitution begin by defining?
(a) Oath of Office.
(b) Constitutional government.
(c) Declaration of Independence.
(d) Articles of Confederation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did people eventually refer to this initial document?
2. Cullop states the government in the U.S. is referred to by many different names, but by which two most frequently?
3. The author stipulates that how many different kinds of democracy exist?
4. Attending the convention in Philadelphia for revision of the Articles of Confederation were delegates from all but which state?
5. What is the term for a sum of money put up by arrested individuals to ensure their return, so they may be released until the time of their trial?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)