Part I: Introduction to the Constitution
1. What does Part I: Introduction to the Constitution begin by defining?
(a) Constitutional government.
(b) Declaration of Independence.
(c) Articles of Confederation.
(d) Oath of Office.
2. Some say the government of the U.S. is one in which the people are responsible for self-governing, or what Cullop calls what?
3. Some say the American government is one in which elected officials act on behalf of the people, or what Cullop says is the definition of what?
4. Cullop asserts which term for American government is correct?
(a) Republican democracy.
(b) Democratic republic.
(c) Democratic confederation.
(d) Independent republic.
5. The author stipulates that how many different kinds of democracy exist?
6. What type of democracy is one in which the people elect officials in order to represent them in all aspects of government?
This section contains 5,315 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)