|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Book 7 : Chapter 2, Misc. & Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is metaphysics?
(a) Those aspects of reality that go beyond physics.
(b) Middle-level physics.
(c) Literary physics.
(d) The basics of physics.
2. Are these repetitions good?
3. Regarding what Blake states, how is it different from the first illuminated print?
(a) It is an entire short poem.
(b) It is a long essay.
(c) It is an epic.
(d) It is a single statement.
4. On one page the author is citing Albion and ranting about delusions, when a few pages later he connects the two by setting Albion, Canaan and __________ together in just a few short lines of poetry.
5. Why have the inscriptions been included?
(a) So lovers of art will understand the connection between Blake's poems and visual art.
(b) So that students can better understand Blake's work.
(c) So Blake would feel his work was being adequately taught.
(d) So that passionate fans of William Blake's can learn more about him through his artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Albion?
2. This portion is devoted to what?
3. Blake takes readers to this spiritual space that somehow defies normal comprehension by giving what impression?
4. What constitutes a major change in the writings of William Blake?
5. At this starting point, Blake presents how many arguments?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)