|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Book 7 : Chapter 2, Misc. & Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There are individual stanzas that are how many lines long or longer?
2. The most prominent piece of these works is unquestionably the letter in which Mr. Blake's ___________ is introduced to the public.
(a) Text book.
(d) New invention.
3. Those poems dedicated to the same star, in evening and then in morning, are only how many stanzas long?
4. As noted above there are those which are poems designed to accompany what?
(a) His acrylic paintings.
(b) His oil paintings.
(c) His statues.
(d) His water colors.
5. What do the scholars point out about some of these writings?
(a) They are some of his last works.
(b) They have been a little difficult to acquire.
(c) They are not as good as other works by Blake.
(d) They are some of his older works.
Short Answer Questions
1. To the Muses is built of what?
2. The poetry is akin to some of his preceding works in what way?
3. Blake says there is something about the resurrection that relates to the reality of the Imagination and what else?
4. To what classic Renaissance poet are two of Blake's book related?
5. After this, there is the area under Numeral VII entitled The Everlasting Gospel which contains what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)