|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Book 7 : Chapter 2, Misc. & Letters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After those are a string of further poems that seem designed how?
(a) To support the previous poems.
(b) To be taken on their own.
(c) To explain the previous poems.
(d) To support one another.
2. Blake clearly has hope for what between the sexes?
(a) Peace and friendship.
(b) Jealousy and hate.
(c) Equality and fairness.
3. Here is yet another portion of the book where there is what?
(a) A unique writing structure.
(b) A change in the writings.
(c) A lull in the plot line.
(d) An expression of Blake's beliefs.
4. How can readers uninterested in Blake's spiritual vision enjoy it as pure literature?
(a) Due to his descriptions of characters.
(b) Due to his vivid images.
(c) Due to his popularity.
(d) Due to his exciting subject matter.
5. To the Muses is built of what?
(b) Iambic pentameter.
(d) Rhyming quatrains.
Short Answer Questions
1. On one page the author is citing Albion and ranting about delusions, when a few pages later he connects the two by setting Albion, Canaan and __________ together in just a few short lines of poetry.
2. During these chapters, William Blake explains the Spectre further to readers. Here, he tells people that this entity is what?
3. During this part of the story Urizen does what?
4. How many events take place in each of these sections of the poems?
5. The author plants _____________ truths into the verses of the second page.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)