|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Book 2 : Chapter 1, For the Sexes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fundamental division does Blake believe exists?
(a) There will be those who become saints and those who do not.
(b) There will be those who go to heaven and those to purgatory.
(c) There will be those who physically die and those who spiritually die.
(d) There will be those resurrected into their incorruptible forms, and those who die to eternity.
2. The author uses numerous references to what at this time?
3. What is metaphysics?
(a) Middle-level physics.
(b) Literary physics.
(c) Those aspects of reality that go beyond physics.
(d) The basics of physics.
4. How does this work begin?
(a) With a preamble by various scholars.
(b) With a poem by Blake.
(c) With a preamble by Blake.
(d) With a discussion of Blake's artwork.
5. What is the setting?
Short Answer Questions
1. This set of verses describes the struggle of what?
2. What is William Blake's first prophecy called?
3. The story continues to move along in its _____________.
4. How will one know when a work has unity?
5. What is meant by faculties?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)