|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Book 1 : Chapter 4, Jerusalem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blake was a _________________ by profession.
(a) Author and poet.
(b) Construction worker.
(d) Printer and painter.
2. This lore includes the perception that in a healthy Albion, with the Bards, Druids and mighty oak groves, the power is far greater than that strange, foreign land that harbors what city?
3. What is able to make resurrection a truth the masses can perceive, even if they are not manifesting it themselves?
(a) The body as an entity.
(b) The mind as spirit.
(c) The body as spirit.
(d) The mind as a being.
4. What is metaphysics?
(a) Middle-level physics.
(b) Those aspects of reality that go beyond physics.
(c) Literary physics.
(d) The basics of physics.
5. How have Blake's works been arranged?
(a) By chronological order.
(b) From the most well-known to the least.
(c) By alphabetical order.
(d) By the type of writing that they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Englishman continues his exposition with how many books, which include Milton?
2. What does this set of verses describe?
3. What is William Blake's first prophecy called?
4. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
5. How might one describe Blake's set of verses?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)