|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Book 1 : Chapter 4, Jerusalem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blake was a _________________ by profession.
(a) Construction worker.
(b) Author and poet.
(c) Printer and painter.
2. Blake attempts to explain what's connection to feminine and female "space" is in contrast to male or masculine "space"?
(b) The Spectre's.
(c) The Earth's.
(d) The Void's.
3. The increasing power of England in the modern world readily overshadows what earthly city's might?
4. Does Blake feel that the resurrection is true?
5. What is William Blake's first prophecy called?
(a) Prophecy for China.
(b) Prophecy for Australia.
(c) Prophecy for America.
(d) Prophecy for South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can readers uninterested in Blake's spiritual vision enjoy it as pure literature?
2. Blake delves into the difference between Christ's resurrected body of spirit and what?
3. How can this entire work be best understood?
4. To what classic Renaissance poet are two of Blake's book related?
5. What is the setting?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)