|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 3, The Design of the Last Judgment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another recurring image?
(a) Humans being taken by other humans.
(b) Humans being taken by animals.
(c) Animals being taken by humans.
(d) Animals being taken by other animals.
2. Blake asserts that the sign of great poetry is what?
(a) Each poem is complete within itself.
(b) Each poem is written in a different style.
(c) Each poem is a collaboration by various artists.
(d) Each poem is a part of a larger entity.
3. How does the author share his worldliness?
(a) Through his plays.
(b) Through his pamphlets.
(c) Through his art.
(d) Through his speeches.
4. The opening scene is of a small gathering where there is what taking place?
(a) An argument.
(b) An auction.
(c) A battle.
(d) An intellectual conversation.
5. What does this set of verses describe?
(a) A sequence of emotions.
(b) A list of random thoughts.
(c) Blake's life.
(d) A sequence of events.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blake do to promote his artwork?
2. After this, there is the area under Numeral VII entitled The Everlasting Gospel which contains what?
3. What is William Blake's first prophecy called?
4. How many of these poems taken on their own or in the small groups are sufficient to constitute an entire epic?
5. To what classic Renaissance poet are two of Blake's book related?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)