|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Book 1 : Chapter 5, Jerusalem Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first section, Blake sets forth arguments and principles pertaining to his beliefs and perception of what?
2. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
(a) The first two chapters of Dachau.
(b) The first two chapters of Budapest.
(c) The first two chapters of Moscow.
(d) The first two chapters of Jerusalem.
3. In Blake's mentions of other lands, what land does that include?
(c) South Africa.
4. What do these books perpetuate?
(a) Blake's new and radical ideas.
(b) The ideas of many at this time in history.
(c) The beliefs of most Englishmen.
(d) The ideas and theme that have been introduced in the preceding sections.
5. What is the setting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Part of the story line is that there is work that takes six thousand years to complete. Who participates in this?
2. How do these repetitions affect the tale?
3. What does this set of verses describe?
4. What fundamental division does Blake believe exists?
5. He writes of the need to give and receive what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)