|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Book 1 : Chapter 5, Jerusalem Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Englishman continues his exposition with how many books, which include Milton?
2. How is the term book used accurately to describe Blake's work?
(a) It is written in paragraph form.
(b) It is bound in a cover.
(c) It indicates the length of the work.
(d) It refers to the completeness of subject matter.
3. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
(a) The first two chapters of Dachau.
(b) The first two chapters of Jerusalem.
(c) The first two chapters of Moscow.
(d) The first two chapters of Budapest.
4. This set of verses describes the struggle of what?
(a) Good and evil amongst those dwelling in the Heavens.
(b) Good and evil amongst those dwelling upon the Earth.
(c) Love and jealousy amongst those dwelling upon the Earth.
(d) Love and hate amongst those dwelling upon the Earth.
5. What modern technology has been applied in order to make discovery and rediscovery of some parts of William Blake's artworks possible?
(b) Carbon dating.
(c) Cat scan.
(d) Infra-red photography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is metaphysics?
2. What is meant by faculties?
3. During these chapters, William Blake explains the Spectre further to readers. Here, he tells people that this entity is what?
4. What is able to make resurrection a truth the masses can perceive, even if they are not manifesting it themselves?
5. Regarding what Blake states, how is it different from the first illuminated print?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)