|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Book 4 : Chapter 2, The Four Zoas Cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Regarding what Blake states, how is it different from the first illuminated print?
(a) It is an epic.
(b) It is an entire short poem.
(c) It is a long essay.
(d) It is a single statement.
2. Blake asserts here, as he did earlier, that the Divine Body is what?
(a) The Heart and Soul.
(b) The Brain and Heart.
(c) The Imagination & the Poetic Genius.
(d) The Imagination and Creativity.
3. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
(a) The first two chapters of Dachau.
(b) The first two chapters of Jerusalem.
(c) The first two chapters of Budapest.
(d) The first two chapters of Moscow.
4. How is the term book used accurately to describe Blake's work?
(a) It indicates the length of the work.
(b) It is bound in a cover.
(c) It refers to the completeness of subject matter.
(d) It is written in paragraph form.
5. Are these repetitions good?
Short Answer Questions
1. How might one describe the language at this point?
2. When the King eventually comes upon others, what guise has he taken up?
3. How might one describe Blake's set of verses?
4. He uses his powers to do what?
5. The increasing power of England in the modern world readily overshadows what earthly city's might?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)