|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author shares that by this time, he has established what?
(a) Enough of a reputation to satisfy himself.
(b) A small following.
(c) A bank account.
(d) A large following.
2. "She drave the Females away from Los / and ____________________________." (p. 305).
(a) She drave all the Males away from Los.
(b) Los drave all the Males from her away.
(c) She drave all the Females away from herself.
(d) Los drave all the Females from her away.
3. This theme is handled during what?
(a) The first few poems.
(b) The last poem.
(c) The first poem.
(d) The Four Zoas.
4. What kind of catalog does Blake create?
(a) His own tool catalog.
(b) His own exhibition catalog.
(c) His own book catalog.
(d) His owning clothing catalog.
5. Describe the images the author creates.
(a) Deep and vivid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Here again there are many what?
2. Of what are these made?
3. How are the poems labeled in their sequence?
4. What does Blake do to promote his artwork?
5. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)