|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He writes of the need to give and receive what?
2. How are the poems labeled in their sequence?
(a) As days.
(b) As nights.
(c) As mornings.
(d) As evenings.
3. These poems focus upon what special torment?
(a) Love and kindness, particularly when found together.
(b) Love and hate, particularly when found together.
(c) Love and desire, particularly when found together.
(d) Love and jealousy, particularly when found together.
4. "She drave the Females away from Los / and ____________________________." (p. 305).
(a) Los drave all the Females from her away.
(b) She drave all the Males away from Los.
(c) Los drave all the Males from her away.
(d) She drave all the Females away from herself.
5. What kind of catalog does Blake create?
(a) His own tool catalog.
(b) His owning clothing catalog.
(c) His own exhibition catalog.
(d) His own book catalog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe the images the author creates.
2. What is "I was buried near this Dike / that my friends may weep as much as they like"?
3. This lore includes the perception that in a healthy Albion, with the Bards, Druids and mighty oak groves, the power is far greater than that strange, foreign land that harbors what city?
4. What is a natural side effect of employing this aspect?
5. Los is here the Master of the furnaces, the tortures caused by wrath and rage. This Los is described as being a living man even though he is an immortal. Los also has or functions as what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)