|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Here the author has created another work designed to be what?
(a) A single thought.
(b) A guide to the previous sections.
(c) A piece of Blake's work.
(d) Complete in itself.
2. How are the poems labeled in their sequence?
(a) As nights.
(b) As days.
(c) As mornings.
(d) As evenings.
3. England was quite strong as a nation during Blake's lifetime and only became more so before it waned. However, Blake chooses to employ what aspect of the country as well?
(a) The ancient strength.
(b) Its future strength.
(c) The strength of its recent past.
(d) Its current strength.
4. What kind of catalog does Blake create?
(a) His own book catalog.
(b) His owning clothing catalog.
(c) His own tool catalog.
(d) His own exhibition catalog.
5. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
(a) The first two chapters of Jerusalem.
(b) The first two chapters of Moscow.
(c) The first two chapters of Dachau.
(d) The first two chapters of Budapest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are mentioned more than once?
2. What is "I was buried near this Dike / that my friends may weep as much as they like"?
3. Of what are these made?
4. What are included in this section?
5. Here again there are many what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)