|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many events take place in each of these sections of the poems?
(b) Very few.
2. Describe the images the author creates.
(c) Deep and vivid.
3. What are included in this section?
(a) Epic tales.
(d) Love poems.
4. This chapter of the book summary covers what?
(a) The first two chapters of Jerusalem.
(b) The first two chapters of Budapest.
(c) The first two chapters of Moscow.
(d) The first two chapters of Dachau.
5. Why is the answer to Number 95 happening?
(a) To feed the animals.
(b) To protect the animals.
(c) To torture the humans.
(d) To serve the purposes of the humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. "She drave the Females away from Los / and ____________________________." (p. 305).
2. This lore includes the perception that in a healthy Albion, with the Bards, Druids and mighty oak groves, the power is far greater than that strange, foreign land that harbors what city?
3. After this, there is the area under Numeral VII entitled The Everlasting Gospel which contains what?
4. What does Blake explain during the catalog?
5. What is "I was buried near this Dike / that my friends may weep as much as they like"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)