|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 6, Book 6 : Chapter 2, Satiric Verses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the images the author creates.
(c) Deep and vivid.
2. He writes of the need to give and receive what?
3. Here the author has created another work designed to be what?
(a) A guide to the previous sections.
(b) A piece of Blake's work.
(c) Complete in itself.
(d) A single thought.
4. What are included in this section?
(a) Love poems.
(c) Epic tales.
5. What is a natural side effect of employing this aspect?
(a) Blake believes England is weak.
(b) Blake argues against religion.
(c) Blake conjures the powers of Druidry.
(d) Blake contradicts Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are individual stanzas that are how many lines long or longer?
2. Describe the stanzas of the first of these.
3. Of what would Blake like more?
4. What does Blake explain during the catalog?
5. After this, there is the area under Numeral VII entitled The Everlasting Gospel which contains what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)