Quiz: Acharnians to Lysistrata
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are Eulipides and Pisthetaerus transforming into in the woods?
2. What do Eulipides and Pisthetaerus claim to be after their encounter with the servant?
3. When Eulipides and Pisthetaerus meet Hoopoe's servant, what does the servant first do to Eulipides and Pisthetaerus?
a) Bring them to his master.
b) Tell them where to find the golden fleece.
c) Make them breakfast.
d) Attack them.
4. What does Lysistrata want in the play, Lysistrata?
a) To end the War between Sparta and Athens.
b) More food.
c) New clothes.
d) Access to the Olympic Games.
5. Who is Calonice's relationship...
This section contains 307 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)