|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The basic ______ running through the Manifesto is because of __________.
(a) Thought, Marx
(b) Thought, Engels
(c) Ideas, Commnism
(d) Idea, Marx and Engels
2. Marx and Engels wonder if the answer to #123 might be able to pass directly to the higher form of communist ______________.
(a) Common ownership
(d) Property sharing
3. What version in 1886 is considered by Engels to be the best published translation to date?
4. Where is Marx buried?
(a) Eiffel Tower
(b) He wasn't
(d) Highgate Cemetery
5. How many (at least) different editions of The Communist Manifesto have been republished in German?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the United States and Russia provide for Europe?
2. Where was the first English version of The Communist Manifesto printed?
3. When did the group in #154 break up?
4. Who absorbed the surplus proletarian forces of Europe?
5. All history has been of struggles between ____________ and exploiting.
Short Essay Questions
1. First published in Germany, twelve editions are said to be republished in what other countries?
2. Describe the burial of the answer to #43, as described by the remaining author.
3. Who was the translator of the first Russian edition of The Communist Manifesto?
4. Whenever independent proletarian movements continued to show signs of life, what happened?
5. What was the working class reduced to as a result of the answer to #49?
6. Why isn't the Danish translation complete?
7. What event was The Communist Manifesto supposed to be printed before?
8. What was the situation with the Prussian police and the Central Board of the Communist League?
9. What is said about the struggle between the classes at this current time? What is the stage that has been reached?
10. What occurred in London in November 1847?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)