|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date was this preface signed?
(a) July 24
(b) June 23
(c) January 21
(d) March 21
2. More than half the land in common in Russia is held by whom?
(a) The proletariat
(b) The peasants
(c) The government
(d) The bourgeois
3. The proletariat can no longer free itself from the bonds of its place without at the "same time forever freeing the whole of __________ from exploitation, oppression, and class struggles."
4. The Manuscript of The Communist Manifesto was to be printed a few weeks before what?
(a) The Final Revolution
(b) The March Revolution
(c) The Marching Revolution
(d) The February Revolution
5. When was the revolution in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Danish edition of The Communist Manifesto occur?
2. After this trial in #152, what happened to the group?
3. In what year was the first English version of The Communist Manifesto printed?
4. "Whenever independent proletarian movements continued to show signs of life, they were ruthlessly _____________.
5. Where was the New York version of The Communist Manifesto printed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about the struggle between the classes at this current time? What is the stage that has been reached?
2. Who used to supply raw materials to Europe while also being the market for the sale of its industrial products?
3. Whenever independent proletarian movements continued to show signs of life, what happened?
4. Who was the international association of workers which could only be a secret one under conditions at the time?
5. What occurred in London in November 1847?
6. Who found their salvation from the proletarian during the Russian Revolution?
7. What was the working class reduced to as a result of the answer to #49?
8. What was the aim of the International Working Men's Association?
9. What was the situation with the Prussian police and the Central Board of the Communist League?
10. Where in New York was a translation of The Communist Manifesto published?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)