|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question all the movements bring to the front?
(a) The bourgeois question
(b) The proletariat question
(c) The property question
(d) The peace question
2. Where was the Chartist working class party located?
3. _________ of all countries, unite!
4. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their __________.
5. Each step in the development of the bourgeoisie was accompanied by a corresponding __________ advance of that class.
Short Answer Questions
1. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
2. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
3. What is the average price of wage labor?
4. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
5. Who has simplified class antagonisms?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Switzerland, who do the Communists support?
2. What does Communism seek to do with property?
3. According to the book, what happens to the lower middle class as production becomes more mechanized?
4. How are the Communists distinguished from the Working class parties?
5. What did the true socialism of Germany represent with regard to the reactionary interests?
6. List some of the opposing groups that The Communist Manifesto lists in the first pages of this section.
7. What revolution is given as an example for a society that abolished feudal property?
8. What do the authors say it's high time that Communists do?
9. What does the beginning of this section have to say about Communism in terms of what it is NOT?
10. The Communists fight for the attainment of what kinds of aims?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)