|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The socialistic bourgeois want all the ___________ of modern social conditions without the struggles and dangers necessarily resulting therefrom.
2. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
(d) Freedom Fighters
3. Communism deprives no man of the __________ to appropriate the products of society.
4. The immediate aim of Communism is the ___________ of the proletariat into a class.
5. The Communists should openly.....and meet this __________ of the specter of communism.
(b) Fairy tale
(d) Battle cry
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
2. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
3. What did the Germans seek to create?
4. Germany fights with the bourgeoisie whenever it acts in a _____________ way.
5. For how much of the society is private property already done away with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do the Communists in France ally themselves with?
2. What did the true socialism of Germany represent with regard to the reactionary interests?
3. When do the German communists rise up and fight in their land?
4. What does Communism seek to do with property?
5. Whose vocation had it been previously to write pamphlets against the modern bourgeois society?
6. Who were the precursors of the modern bourgeoisie?
7. Define the idea of the bourgeois society and group.
8. What do the authors say is already acknowledged by all the European powers to be itself a power?
9. What languages was the Communist Manifesto meant to be published in?
10. According to the book, what happens to the lower middle class as production becomes more mechanized?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)