|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Communism deprives no man of the __________ to appropriate the products of society.
2. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
(d) Freedom Fighters
3. When was the insurrection of Cracow?
4. Bourgeois socialism attains adequate ______ when, and only when, it becomes a mere figure of speech.
5. Where was the Agrarian Reformers working class party located?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
2. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of _________ into various orders.
3. What drops from tree of industry?
4. Germany fights against the absolute monarchy, the __________ squirearchy, and the petty-bourgeoisie.
5. Groups everywhere labor for the union and agreement of the _________ parties of all countries.
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the authors say is already acknowledged by all the European powers to be itself a power?
2. How are the Communists distinguished from the Working class parties?
3. What languages was the Communist Manifesto meant to be published in?
4. What do all of the movements in this section bring to the front as the leading question of each?
5. Who are the authors of the Communist Manifesto?
6. What revolution is given as an example for a society that abolished feudal property?
7. Who do the Communists in France ally themselves with?
8. What does Communism seek to do with property?
9. In Switzerland, who do the Communists support?
10. What does the beginning of this section have to say about Communism in terms of what it is NOT?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)