|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Critical utopian socialists seek to attain their ends by _______ means.
2. Where was the Chartist working class party located?
3. What is feared will overtake society with the abolition of private property?
(a) Classless people
(b) Universal laziness
(c) Loss of jobs
(d) Eternal happiness
4. It became the vocation of the ____________ of France and England to writer pamphlets against modern bourgeois society.
5. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
Short Answer Questions
1. "They have no __________ separate and apart from those of the proletariat as a whole."
2. How many classes are mentioned in this section?
3. Who was the co-author of the Communist Manifesto?
4. Where was the Agrarian Reformers working class party located?
5. Where have the Communists in #17 assembled?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do the Communists in France ally themselves with?
2. Who are the authors of the Communist Manifesto?
3. The Communists fight for the attainment of what kinds of aims?
4. What phrases were used to completely emasculate the French socialist and communist literature?
5. Define the idea of the proletariat.
6. What does reactionary socialism, specifically feudal socialism literature, seek to upbraid the bourgeoisie about?
7. Define the idea of the bourgeois society and group.
8. Who was the head of the school of petty-bourgeois socialism?
9. What do the authors say is already acknowledged by all the European powers to be itself a power?
10. What does the opening line say is haunting Europe?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)