|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The cheap prices of what are the heavy 'artillery' of the bourgeoisie?
2. "When Christian ideas succumbed in the ___________ century to rationalist ideas, feudal society fought its death battle with the then revolutionary bourgeoisie."
3. What language was the Communist Manifesto originally published in?
4. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
(b) The working class
5. From what were the bourgeoisie first developed?
(a) No one knows
Short Answer Questions
1. The class culture merely trains a person to act as a __________.
2. Metternich and __________ are others who wish to get rid of Communism.
3. The bourgeoisie can not exist without constantly _____________ the instruments of production.
4. Communists of various __________ have assembled.
5. Who was the main writer of The Communist Manifesto?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to the book, what happens to the lower middle class as production becomes more mechanized?
2. Why do the Communists have the advantage over others?
3. When do the German communists rise up and fight in their land?
4. What revolution is given as an example for a society that abolished feudal property?
5. What do all of the movements in this section bring to the front as the leading question of each?
6. Who were the precursors of the modern bourgeoisie?
7. List some of the opposing groups that The Communist Manifesto lists in the first pages of this section.
8. What does the beginning of this section have to say about Communism in terms of what it is NOT?
9. What do the authors say it's high time that Communists do?
10. What languages was the Communist Manifesto meant to be published in?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)