1. What does the opening line say is haunting Europe?
The opening lines says that a specter is haunting Europe, the specter of Communism.
2. Who are the powers of old Europe that have entered into a holy alliance in order to exorcise Communism?
The Pope and Czar, the French radicals, and the German police-spies have all entered into an alliance to get rid of Communism.
3. Who are the authors of the Communist Manifesto?
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels are the co-authors of the Communist Manifesto, though Karl Marx would be identified later as the one who contributed the most to the text.
4. What do the authors say is already acknowledged by all the European powers to be itself a power?
The introduction states that Communism is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.
5. What do the authors say it's high time that Communists do?
The authors say it's high time for Communists to openly publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and create a manifesto for the party itself.
This section contains 2,088 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)