|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1890 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Germans seek to create?
(a) True capitalism
(b) True communism
(c) True sociaism
(d) Long lasting feudalism
2. Where was the New York version of The Communist Manifesto printed?
(a) Le Socialiste
(b) New York Times
(c) New Yorker Magazine
(d) New York Minute
3. Who owned the Red Republican?
(a) John Smith
(b) Karl Marx
(c) Friedrich Engels
(d) Geroge Julian Harney
4. What have the powers of old Europe entered into?
(a) A building
(b) A group
(c) A holy alliance
(d) An accord
5. Since his death, there can be even _____ thought of revising or supplementing the Manifesto.
(a) Less serious
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another one of the countries missing from this section in #111 in the Manifesto?
2. When was this preface created?
3. Who in France, Belgium, Italy, and Spain supported the group in #154?
4. Who translated the second Russian translation of The Communist Manifesto?
5. Shortly before the June insurrection of 1849, where did a French version of The Communist Manifesto appear?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)