|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1890 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the question all the movements bring to the front?
(a) The property question
(b) The bourgeois question
(c) The peace question
(d) The proletariat question
2. The Communists disdain to _______ their views and aims.
3. The _____ system of industry now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets.
(b) Hand crafted
4. The discovery of what opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie?
5. Where was the Congress of the group in #91 held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hunted out a large Communist group in Cologne?
2. The aristocracy was not upset that there was a proletariat so much as they were upset there was a ________ proletariat.
3. The _______ and the Czar are some of those who wish to exorcise Communism.
4. In almost all of these classes are subordinate ___________.
5. Being a capitalist is a _________ position in production.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)