|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1890 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
(b) Small pieces
2. What is cited as a form of conservative or bourgeois socialism?
(a) Philosophie de la Misere
(b) The Creation of Peace
(c) Communist Manifesto
(d) Manfiest of Lenin
3. Where were the Owenites based?
4. Where did the French version of the Manifesto appear in 1886?
(a) Le Socialiette
(b) La Creation de Paix
(c) La Musee d'Orsay
(d) Le Socialiste
5. What is haunting Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. In almost all of these classes are subordinate ___________.
2. "But then, the Manifesto has become a ____________ document, which we have no longer any right to alter."
3. Where is Marx buried?
4. When the Manifesto was translated into English in New York, where was it published?
5. The Petty-bourgeois socialism movement does aim to cramp the modern means of __________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)