|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through IV—Position of the Communists in Relation to the Various Existing Opposition Parties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Poles support the party that insists on a/an ______________ revolution.
2. Who sees in his wife a mere instrument of production?
3. Critical utopian socialists seek to attain their ends by _______ means.
4. Being a capitalist is a _________ position in production.
5. When was The Communist Manifesto authored?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Communists fight for the attainment of the __________ aims.
2. From what were the bourgeoisie first developed?
3. "The exploitation of one __________ by another will also be put an end to."
4. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
5. What property does the Communist movement seek to abolish?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)