|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1888 English Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All history has been of struggles between dominated and dominating class at various states of _________ development.
2. In what country do peasants make up more than half the population?
3. The Communist Manifesto seeks to dissolve modern __________ property.
4. What fitted North America for a gigantic agricultural production?
(a) European immigration
(b) Industrial revolution
5. Who absorbed the surplus proletarian forces of Europe?
(a) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the insurrection of Cracow?
2. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
3. Who was the co-author of the Communist Manifesto?
4. The President of the English trades unions said: "Continental socialism has lost its _____ for us."
5. The small and middle land ownership of the farmers is succumbing to the ______ of giant farms.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)