|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being a capitalist is a _________ position in production.
2. In almost all of these classes are subordinate ___________.
3. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of _________ into various orders.
4. From what were the bourgeoisie first developed?
(a) No one knows
5. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
(a) Natural superiors
(d) Purpose in life
Short Answer Questions
1. The discovery of what opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie?
2. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
3. Who were the capitalists, as we would call them today?
4. What does wage labor not create for the laborer?
5. Communists should openly _________ their views.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)