|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much of the society is private property already done away with?
2. When was The Communist Manifesto authored?
3. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
4. By when had the Communist Movement begun to gain traction in Europe?
5. What is haunting Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has already been acknowledge by all European powers to be itself a power?
2. From what were the bourgeoisie first developed?
3. The bourgeoisie has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his ___________.
4. The class culture merely trains a person to act as a __________.
5. The Communists should openly.....and meet this __________ of the specter of communism.
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)