|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through II—Proletarians and Communists.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much of the society is private property already done away with?
2. French ____ and German Police-spies are still others who wish to stop Communism.
(a) Freedom Fighters
3. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
4. The Communists should openly.....and meet this __________ of the specter of communism.
(a) Fairy tale
(b) Battle cry
5. Fill in the blank: Where is the __________ that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____ system of industry now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets.
2. The work of the proletariat has lost individual meaning because of the use of _____________.
3. Who requested that The Communist Manifesto be authored?
4. What language was the Communist Manifesto originally published in?
5. What is feared will overtake society with the abolition of private property?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)