|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the basic running thought of the Manifesto?
(a) Marx and Engels
2. Let the _________ classes tremble at a communist revolution.
3. Who seeks to support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of change?
4. All history has been of struggles between dominated and dominating class at various states of _________ development.
5. This basic thought belongs solely and exclusively to ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Living labor, to the bourgeoisie, is a means to increase __________ labor.
2. The basic ______ running through the Manifesto is because of __________.
3. Economic production and the structure of society of every historical _______ necessarily arising therefrom....
4. "The workers have no ___________. We cannot take from them what they have not got."
5. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their __________.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)