|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Germany fights with the bourgeoisie whenever it acts in a _____________ way.
2. This basic thought belongs solely and exclusively to ___________.
3. When was the insurrection of Cracow?
4. The Communists disdain to _______ their views and aims.
5. On what date was this preface signed?
(a) June 28
(b) December 3
(c) April 14
(d) July 28
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the thoughts in The Communist Manifesto have occurred ever since the dissolution of the primeval communal ownership of _______.
2. All history has been a history of __________ struggles.
3. Who is the author of this preface?
4. _________ of all countries, unite!
5. The Poles support the party that insists on a/an ______________ revolution.
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)