|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Groups everywhere labor for the union and agreement of the _________ parties of all countries.
2. The Poles support the party that insists on a/an ______________ revolution.
3. When was the insurrection of Cracow?
4. Marx, the man to whom the whole _________ of Europe owes more than to any one else.
(a) Proletariat movement
(c) Working class
(d) Peasant power
5. What is the question all the movements bring to the front?
(a) The proletariat question
(b) The bourgeois question
(c) The peace question
(d) The property question
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Chartist working class party located?
2. All of the thoughts in The Communist Manifesto have occurred ever since the dissolution of the primeval communal ownership of _______.
3. Economic production and the structure of society of every historical _______ necessarily arising therefrom....
4. On what date was this preface signed?
5. Germany fights against the absolute monarchy, the __________ squirearchy, and the petty-bourgeoisie.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)