|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preface to the 1883 German Edition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being a capitalist is a _________ position in production.
2. On what date was this preface signed?
(a) April 14
(b) July 28
(c) June 28
(d) December 3
3. What country is on the eve of a bourgeois revolution?
4. What is feared will overtake society with the abolition of private property?
(a) Universal laziness
(b) Eternal happiness
(c) Classless people
(d) Loss of jobs
5. All history has been of struggles between ____________ and exploiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Poles support the party that insists on a/an ______________ revolution.
2. Who is the author of this preface?
3. The proletariat can no longer free itself from the bonds of its place without at the "same time forever freeing the whole of __________ from exploitation, oppression, and class struggles."
4. What is the average price of wage labor?
5. Who supports the Radicals?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)