|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car is ready and waiting for the Cardinal when he is sent away from the Prime Minister's home?
(a) Blue Vada.
(b) Red Volvo.
(d) Black Zis limousine.
2. What is the name that the Cardinal gives when he is trying to get a hold of Father Ley?
3. The men refuse to let the Cardinal call the Minister for ________ to confirm the orders that he is to be taken away.
(d) Religious Affairs.
4. It seems the Ministry believes that __________ fanatics were the ones who tried to kill him.
5. Who is allowed to know that the Cardinal has even left his residence to go somewhere else, according to the men?
(a) Father Malik.
(b) No one.
(c) His nun.
(d) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cardinal noted a large number of people coming out of ________, which must have been the 7:30 mass.
2. Somewhere in the unseen kitchens, a radio played ___________ in the beginning of the chapter.
3. What did the policemen need to see from the Cardinal in order to make sure he was in the right area?
4. The Cardinal is told that if he just walks down toward the river, he can ______________.
5. What does the Cardinal do for the man in the other car who was also involved in the accident?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)