|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has alerted the Cardinal to the fact that there must be a city close to where he is being held?
(a) Low-flying planes.
(b) City noise.
(c) Cell phone reception.
(d) He overheard a conversation.
2. Cardinal Bem tells the police he was __________ with another priest and that's when they got lost.
(c) Running away.
3. Who does the Cardinal want to contact as this is a person who already knows his identity and voice?
(a) Archsbishop Krasnoy.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) Father Malik.
(d) Jan Ley.
4. Someone who is more loyal to the __________ than to the church is someone the Cardinal will not trust.
5. What does the nun believe that the Cardinal does not eat so she prepares him something else?
(a) Dairy products.
(d) Spicy foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cardinal Bem go in order to try to make it to a road that might lead him to safety?
2. The Colonel notes that the famous writer's work has been judged as ____________.
3. Why is Cardinal Bem picked up by the local police? What has he done wrong in this situation?
4. What is the last name of the Archbishop who is planning on giving the incendiary speech that the Cardinal wants to stop?
5. What does the Cardinal seek to find in this establishment when he walks in the door?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)