|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Father Prisbek insists that the Cardinal is probably a closer friend to ___________ than ever he was.
(a) Father Malik.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) Archbishop Krasnoy.
2. The Colonel, the Security Major, and the man in Wellingtons served themselves ____________ from a tureen.
(c) Chicken soup.
(d) Boiled potatoes.
3. What is the alternative dish the nun prepares for the Cardinal in order to appease his diet restrictions?
(a) Bread and butter.
(d) Boiled eggs.
4. Father Prisbek notes that Lork was ___________ out of the country.
5. The man in Wellingtons notes that he does not like people who run away to ________ when things get rough.
(a) The Church.
(b) The Government.
(c) The West.
(d) The East.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl informs the Cardinal that the next train leaving for the city is at ___________.
2. How many ticket booths were open when the Cardinal arrived at the train station?
3. The Colonel notes that the famous writer's work has been judged as ____________.
4. What is in the truck Janik and Cardinal Bem are traveling in, which is to help prevent them from being identified?
5. Stanislaus Lork won the ________ International Prize for Literature.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)