|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the truck Janik and Cardinal Bem are traveling in, which is to help prevent them from being identified?
2. The man in Wellingtons notes that he does not like people who run away to ________ when things get rough.
(a) The Church.
(b) The East.
(c) The West.
(d) The Government.
3. The Security Major points out that the Cardinal went to a ___________ school when he was growing up.
4. Father Prisbek insists that the Cardinal is probably a closer friend to ___________ than ever he was.
(b) The Prime Minister.
(c) Archbishop Krasnoy.
(d) Father Malik.
5. And the Cardinal points out that the ______________ attended the same type of school as he did.
(a) Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Colonel notes that the famous writer's work has been judged as ____________.
2. The Cardinal and Janik are left in a cell for the night as they can't call the _____________ until the morning.
3. What was the language of the magazine the woman was reading, a language that she did not understand?
4. Who is the helpful person who tells the Cardinal that he can show him where a bus is?
5. The girl informs the Cardinal that the next train leaving for the city is at ___________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)