|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the door Lina and Doon find once they are on the ledge?
2. What does the writer say she's good at?
3. What does Doon grab from his room before going with Lina?
4. What does the writer say she and her "mate" have named their two children?
5. Where does Doon leave the note for his father?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how the first people inhabit Ember. How do Doon and Lina learn the details of this?
Essay Topic 2
What are the main sources of food for the people of Ember? How has that changed over the years? Why has it changed?
Essay Topic 3
Describe an average day for the residents of Ember. Use information from the book, such as the kinds of messages Lina delivers, as clues to the kinds of lives the people live. `
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)