|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say she's good at?
(a) Maintaining electrical facilities.
(b) Growing food.
2. What does Lina use Doon's rope for?
(a) To keep her pants up.
(b) To carry her supplies.
(c) A leash for Poppy.
(d) To tie herself to Doon.
3. When does the mayor tell the guard to return to his office?
(a) When five minutes have passed.
(b) When the mayor calls out.
(c) When the clock strikes four.
(d) When the mayor rings the bell.
4. What color was the door Lina and Doon find once they are on the ledge?
5. Why does Doon say they are telling the chief guard about the mayor's thefts?
(a) So he can help gather the food for the people.
(b) Because the guard will be the next mayor.
(c) Because he can arrest the mayor.
(d) Doon trusts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the items does Lina say she'll accept from Lizzie and Looper?
2. Where do Doon and Lina hide during the day?
3. What does Doon tell his father he's worried about that night?
4. What does Doon do with the candles remaining?
5. What does Lina tell Poppy they're about to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)