|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Doon, Lina, and Poppy clean their hands after eating the fruit?
(a) They use Doon's bottle of water.
(b) They find a stream.
(c) They lick them.
(d) They wipe them on the grass.
2. What does Lina realize about Doon after she tells him about her Granny's death?
(a) That he wants the glory of finding a way out.
(b) That he's her best friend.
(c) That he isn't going to try to find a way out.
(d) That he can find the way out of Ember.
3. What does the writer say she's good at?
(a) Growing food.
(c) Maintaining electrical facilities.
4. Who is second-in-command after the mayor?
(b) The chief guard.
(c) No one.
(d) Mr. Harrow.
5. What does Lina use Doon's rope for?
(a) To tie herself to Doon.
(b) A leash for Poppy.
(c) To carry her supplies.
(d) To keep her pants up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clary say she remembers about the mayor when he was "first starting out?"
2. What time does Doon head to the Pipeworks?
3. What is the letter on the stone that marks the ledge on the riverbank?
4. What day does "the last message" begin on?
5. Where does Lina tell Mrs. Murdo she's going to do when Doon comes to get her?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)