|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Doon thinking about when he goes to check the door in the tunnel?
(a) How to get out of Ember.
(b) How hungry he is.
(c) What pineapple tastes like.
(d) His green worm.
2. Where does Lizzie first say she got the cans of food?
(a) From a back shelf in the market.
(b) From Doon.
(c) From a secret stash in the mayor's office.
(d) From Granny's shop.
3. How does Lina get Lizzie to stop?
(a) Throws a rock at her.
(b) Steps in front of her.
(c) Calls out to her.
(d) Grabs her coat.
4. Who is the person Lina and Doon decide to leave a message for about leaving Ember?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Mrs. Murdo.
(c) Mr. Harrow.
5. What does Lina believe the paddles are for?
(b) Holding on to other boats.
(c) Steering the boat.
(d) She doesn't have a clue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the mayor tell the guard to return to his office?
2. What is the first thing Clary points out when she reaches Lina's room?
3. What does the sign say Lina and Doon have done wrong?
4. Whose hand does Lina hold when they emerge from the tunnel?
5. What happens the moment Lina steps onto the roof?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)