Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clary say she remembers about the mayor when he was "first starting out?"
(a) That he was greedy and wicked.
(b) That he was always angry.
(c) That he wanted what was best for the people.
(d) That he was foolish but not wicked.
2. What does Lina say is her favorite day of the year?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Peaches day.
(c) Singing day.
3. What does Lina say when Poppy says she wants to go home?
(a) That she shouldn't cry.
(b) That they can't go back.
(c) That they're almost there.
(d) That they'll have a new home.
4. Why is Looper walking more slowly after he's been in the storerooms?
(a) Because he's carrying a load of supplies.
(b) Because his leg is injured.
(c) Because he's tired.
(d) Because he is trying to not be seen.
5. Where does Lina tell Mrs. Murdo she's going to do when Doon comes to get her?
(a) Expose the mayor for a crook.
(b) Hide from the guards.
(c) Some emergency work.
(d) Find a way out of Ember.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose hand does Lina hold when they emerge from the tunnel?
2. What color is the moth Doon watches hatch?
3. What is the first thing Doon says to Lina when he finds her in Chapter 14?
4. What does Doon grab from his room before going with Lina?
5. What is Lina carrying when she joins Doon at the entrance of the Pipeworks?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)