Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clary say she remembers about the mayor when he was "first starting out?"
(a) That he was greedy and wicked.
(b) That he was always angry.
(c) That he wanted what was best for the people.
(d) That he was foolish but not wicked.
2. What does Lina say is her favorite day of the year?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Peaches day.
(c) Singing day.
3. What does Lina say when Poppy says she wants to go home?
(a) That she shouldn't cry.
(b) That they can't go back.
(c) That they're almost there.
(d) That they'll have a new home.
4. Why is Looper walking more slowly after he's been in the storerooms?
(a) Because he's carrying a load of supplies.
(b) Because his leg is injured.
(c) Because he's tired.
(d) Because he is trying to not be seen.
5. Where does Lina tell Mrs. Murdo she's going to do when Doon comes to get her?
(a) Expose the mayor for a crook.
(b) Hide from the guards.
(c) Some emergency work.
(d) Find a way out of Ember.
6. Whose hand does Lina hold when they emerge from the tunnel?
(b) No one''s.
(c) Poppy's and Doon's.
7. What color is the moth Doon watches hatch?
8. What is the first thing Doon says to Lina when he finds her in Chapter 14?
(a) That he's found a room with a lot of food.
(b) That they have to leave immediately.
(c) That he's found the stone marked with a letter.
(d) That the mayor is chasing him.
9. What does Doon grab from his room before going with Lina?
(a) A knife.
(b) Rain boots.
(c) His jacket.
(d) A box of matches.
10. What is Lina carrying when she joins Doon at the entrance of the Pipeworks?
11. What does Lizzie say is in her sack?
12. How do Lina and Doon plan to tell everyone they've found a way out of Ember?
(a) Announce it at teh beginning of the singing.
(b) Tell the mayor.
(c) They'll leave a note and go ahead.
(d) They'll take Clary, Mrs. Murdo, Mr. Harrow and leave.
13. What are the two things the writer of the last message say she wasn't allowed to bring?
(a) Clocks and phones.
(b) Extra clothing and soap.
(c) Radios and televisions.
(d) Books and photographs.
14. What is the letter on the stone that marks the ledge on the riverbank?
15. What does Doon believe is causing the sound they can hear once they are out of the tunnel?
(a) A bug.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A child.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the question Lina asks Mrs. Murdo about the song Mrs. Murdo is singing to Poppy?
2. What happens when Doon tries to write on the lid of one of the boxes?
3. What happens to give Lina a head start on her escape plan?
4. What does the sign say Lina and Doon have done wrong?
5. Why does Doon say they are telling the chief guard about the mayor's thefts?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)