|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clary say she remembers about the mayor when he was "first starting out?"
(a) That he was foolish but not wicked.
(b) That he wanted what was best for the people.
(c) That he was always angry.
(d) That he was greedy and wicked.
2. Where is Granny when Lina gets home from the meeting?
(a) In the yarn shop.
(b) At Mrs. Murdo's house.
(c) In the closet.
(d) In bed.
3. How long does the chief builder say the people of Ember must stay in the city?
(a) At least twelve hundred years.
(b) At least five hundred years.
(c) At least two hundred years.
(d) At least a hundred years.
4. What time does Doon head to the Pipeworks?
(a) Four o'clock.
(c) Seven o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
5. What does Lina say is the biggest difference between her home and that of Mrs. Murdo?
(a) Mrs. Murdo's is on the third floor.
(b) Mrs. Murdo's has three doors.
(c) Mrs. Murdo's is bigger.
(d) Mrs. Murdo's is neater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the chief builder say will keep the instructions for leaving the city?
2. What does Lizzie say is in her sack?
3. What does Doon use to carry all the items he plans to take with him?
4. What does Lizzie say her boyfriend says about her hair?
5. What is one of the things Lina likes about Doon?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)