|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doon say they are telling the chief guard about the mayor's thefts?
(a) Because the guard will be the next mayor.
(b) Because he can arrest the mayor.
(c) So he can help gather the food for the people.
(d) Doon trusts him.
2. Who is Poppy?
(a) An orphan Lina's grandmother took in.
(b) Lina's neice.
(c) The child of a neighbor, Mrs. Murdo.
(d) Lina's little sister.
3. What happens the moment Lina steps onto the roof?
(a) The guards rush out of the building.
(b) The singing begins.
(c) The lights come on.
(d) Lina falls.
4. What does Lina say is her favorite day of the year?
(b) Peaches day.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Singing day.
5. What kind of races do the workers in the Pipeworks participate in when they have spare time?
(a) Swimming races.
(b) Salamander races.
(c) Climbing races.
(d) One mile races.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the seventh mayor die of?
2. What kind of shop does Lina's grandmother run?
3. Where does Doon keep the book he's written about bugs?
4. What is Clary's job?
5. What does Doon believe is causing the sound they can hear once they are out of the tunnel?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)